Thursday, June 19, 2008

Some blog candy...

So if you went over to Sheet Load you saw the exciting news that Sheet Load is going to be starting mini issues in July. I have been asked to one of the two sketch/sample artists for these issues. I'm very excited and I hope you all check it out.

So in honor of my new assignment I thought I'd put up a sketch and some blog candy. So here is the sketch and I'll take a picture of the blog candy and post it this weekend along with my take on the sketch. Post a link to your card in the comments by the morning of July 4. I'll draw for a winner.




Two posts in one day!! Must be a record.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fun sketch ... congrats on your new gig at Sheet Load ... here's my sketch card:

http://ingeniousinkling.typepad.com/ingenious_inkling/2008/06/live-well.html