Tuesday, January 13, 2009

CPS Card #99

Happy Tuesday! Today I have my CPS card based on sketch #99. I went a different route with this card. I decided to make the front part of the sketch the front part of the card. You can get a better idea of what I mean by looking at the second picture. Today, more Basic Grey only this time it's Offbeat. I also used some Tim Hotlz Distress Stickles for the first time. I love stickles but these come out chunkier than the original so it's a learning curve for me, LOL.




Also, head over to Creatively Yours. They are running a challenge for FOUR guest designers for February and March. There is an awesome sketch to work with too.

I'm anxiously awaiting my Savvy'n'Sassy package and my January ribbon kits (and some other things too, LOL). I'll be back tomorrow with my High Hopes Challenge.

5 comments:

Lea L. said...

Very clever card front!! Loving the papers and accents you used here...gorgeous! Great job with sketch 99, and thanks for playing at CPS this week!

~Lea

Anonymous said...

So pretty and colorful!! Love your design!! :) TFS!!

~amy~ said...

LOVE this...the colors are truly magnificent!

Jennifer E. said...

I love alal the dimension on this card. THanks for playing with the CPS Sketch!

Charity Hassel said...

cool flower bouquet and take on the cps sketch!