Thursday, January 1, 2009

SheetLoad Sneak peek

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Well our New Year's Eve turned out to be a little challenging, two sick little boys. I think they are on the mend this morning so that's good.

I have a sneak peek of the January SheetLoad issue. I was lucky enough to do the sketch this month and play with some really cute stamps. Here are the sneaks below.





Now that we are staying in today I'm planning on scrapbooking. My wonderful DH bought me a new chair for my desk yesterday. It is so comfortable. I'm a spoiled girl, Copic markers and now a new chair.

Well that's it for today. I'll be back hopefully tomorrow with some cards from my Savvy'n'Sassy January challenge.

Have a great New Year's Day!

1 comment:

@JoyceCasaldi said...

Found my way here from Sheetloads, you have a great blog thanks for sharing all of your beautiful creations. TFS