Tuesday, January 20, 2009

High Hopes Challenge #14

Good morning.

Ok so we all know I have a hard time with masculine cards. Well the challenge over at the High Hopes blog was to do a boy/guy card. No flowers! So I came up with this pretty simple card. I used my little guy and his frog again, one of my favorites and Basic Grey Archaic paper and rubs. I also used my Copic markers and I finally got my blender pen so I got to try that out. I think I figured out the secret to these markers and it's all in the paper you use. What I used for Prisma's and gamsol doesn't work as well with these. But now that it's figured out I'm much happier with the final product.



Well that's it for today. Have a great day!

2 comments:

Crissy Armstrong said...

I love your card! Love your terrific sewing, the twine, and your copic coloring! Fantastic!

Evelien said...

love your beautiful card!
I've got an award for you on my blog:-)