Sunday, August 17, 2008

I've been tagged again!

I was tagged by Aleks.


It’s a random tag and here are the rules!
1. Link to the person who ‘tagged’ you!
2. Post the rules on your blog!
3. List 6 random facts about yourself!
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post!
5. Let each person know they have been tagged by commenting on their blog!
6. Let the tagger know the entry is posted on your blog!

Six random facts

1. I love peanut butter, I mean I LOVE it.
2. I have an awful temper (must be the Greek/Scottish combination)
3. Christmas is my favorite time of year
4. My husband and I are almost at our 10th anniversary!
5. I'm an Olympics junkie
6. I'm going back to yoga this September


Here is who I tag:

Jen
Joan
Virginia
Nonie

Ok I only have 4, can't seem to play by the rules today, LOL.

Ok back this week with some cards, have a great Sunday.

No comments: