Monday, August 31, 2009
Just a quick post. I just got in from a whirlwind trip to Las Vegas. I'll be catching up this week with my posts and hopefully some pictures
Have a great day!
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Well I have to get back to the daily grind. School starts in 2 days. I can't believe it. Enjoy your day.
Saturday, August 22, 2009
Each month one of our artists will share three different cards that use the current layout. Each card is a "step up" from the previous one, but they are all fabulous.
It is a good way to show how SheetLoad is geared toward papercrafters of all levels.
Here are some sneak peeks to whet your appetite...
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Materials: Basic Grey, Making Memories slice, Prima flowers, Savvy'n'Sassy ribbon, Fiskars border punch, Maya Road chipboard, Shimmerz mist.
Just a quick post today. Have a wonderful day.
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Materials: October Afternoon paper, Prima flowers, Maya Road sheers, Glimmer mist, Magistical memories chipboard, Savvy'n'Sassy ribbon, sewing machine & Tim Holtz tiny attacher (I am in love with this!!!).
I hope you are enjoying lovely weather. See you soon.
Monday, August 10, 2009
- Create one (1) card using the sketch from our August 2009 issue of SheetLoad
- Upload your card to an online gallery or your blog.
- Come back to this post and leave a comment with the DIRECT link to your card by the end of the month
The "fine print"...
- The link in your comment MUST go directly to your entry in an online gallery, or the blog post containing the entered card. (Any comments with indirect links will be disqualified.)
- If your comment does not link to a blog with "contact me" info, you MUST leave your email address in your comment. You are free to add spaces to avoid spam bots.
- Only one entry per person. ETA: You may enter a full SheetLoad, but all of the cards in the picture should be similar and from the same issue.
Saturday, August 8, 2009
For this one I used Niki Sivils paper, American Craft Thickers, Fiskars border punch and Savvy'n'Sassy ribbon
This one uses: Bo Bunny paper and embellishments and Savvy'n'Sassy ribbon.
That's it for today. Enjoy the sun.
Thursday, August 6, 2009
Well that's it for today. Have a great one.
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
Also, I am super excited to announce that Angie Redhead is the guest designer for the month of August at Creatively Yours. Angie is the editor of Scrapscene. I can't wait to see what she comes up with.
This week is a tag. I love tags, they are a great accent to a scrapbook page or you can make a tag and pop it on a card. That's what I did with my tag. I'm going to pop it on a card base and I'm all set.
I used some 7 Gypsies paper, Prima flowers, Fiskar's border punch, Stampin' UP punch and Savvy'n'Sassy ribbon.
Well that's it for today. Have a great day.