Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Creatively Yours Tuesday

This month I have decided to do Creatively Yours Tuesday. Every Tuesday this month I'll feature the project I did based on the sketch at the site. You can head over there to see everyone's interpretation and the sketch.

Also, I am super excited to announce that Angie Redhead is the guest designer for the month of August at Creatively Yours. Angie is the editor of Scrapscene. I can't wait to see what she comes up with.

This week is a tag. I love tags, they are a great accent to a scrapbook page or you can make a tag and pop it on a card. That's what I did with my tag. I'm going to pop it on a card base and I'm all set.

I used some 7 Gypsies paper, Prima flowers, Fiskar's border punch, Stampin' UP punch and Savvy'n'Sassy ribbon.



Well that's it for today. Have a great day.

1 comment:

Jessica G. said...

I agree -- tags are very versatile; this tag has a wonderful vinage feel!