Tuesday, October 7, 2008

2 Sketches 4 You ~ October 7th

Happy Tuesday! I actually got my 2 Sketches card down this week. Now that the Savvy'n'Sassy crop is over it's back to the usual. I used some of the new Daisy Bucket paper on this. For the flowers I stamped on glossy paper and colored them in with a fantastic stick using my Stampin' Up ink pads. Love this technique. There is also some Savvy'n'Sassy ribbon on here.



Here is a side angle to see the dimension I created.



Not much else to share. I'm working on my October Savvy'n'Sassy creations and I'm dying to scrap some fall pictures that we took last weekend.

Have a great day!

8 comments:

Kathryn said...

Very pretty - Love that green color! :)

Laura Davis said...

Oh this is so pretty! I love the colors:)
Laura

Eveline said...

What a happy looking paper. Your card is lovely.
Eveline.

Joke said...

Wow, what a beautiful card. the colours are great, love the green and all the dimension.

Virginia said...

Wow! That is one beautiful card!

Heidi Van Laar said...

So cute! Love the colors.

carrie said...

I love the colors on this, very pretty!
Carrie

Sonia Kertznus said...

very cute card