Sunday, November 9, 2008

It's beginning to feel alot like Christmas!

Good Sunday morning. I'm enjoying a lazy morning so far, which is much needed. I can't believe we are into November already and Christmas is fast approaching and I'm way behind on my Christmas cards. So I've been making lots and I have a few to show you. I just love Christmas and Christmas cards are my favorite to make. So here we go.

This first two are using Making Memories paper, Maya Road chipboard, Savvy'n'Sassy ribbon, Ranger paint, glaze pen, Martha Stewart border punch, Kaiser Rhine stones and my sewing machine.



These next two are using Basic Grey paper from last year. This one also has some really fun Stampendous stamps. I love these little guys.


On this one the trees are made with my Cuttlebug.


Well there are some cards. Don't forget to stop by Savvy'n'Sassy and check out the gorgeous November ribbons.

No comments: