Tuesday, December 9, 2008

More snow bunnies

Hi everyone. I have a layout to show you today. I used some of the new SEI Glitzmas paper on this one. I must say I'm not an SEI fan. But this Glitzmas paper is awesome. I have only a couple of sheets, thankfully I was able to get my hands on a whole package of it and it's headed my way was we speak. I also used the Savvy'n'Sassy Snow bunnies ribbon kit on this layout. The blue is a perfect match. Here are my two little elves. I can't believe how big they are getting. This is their Christmas card picture.



I also made a couple of gift card holders today. I used the premade ShortCuts gift card holders. I love these. Just decorate. I also used the My Mind's Eye Christmas paper.


Well that's it for tonight, we just got back from the oldest one's Christmas concert and now I'm relaxing. The holidays keep us busy.

No comments: