Monday, February 2, 2009

A little tag book

Happy Monday!!

Don't forget to enter for the Savvy'n'Sassy gift certificate here.

On to scrappy stuff. I made this little tag book for my DH for his birthday/Valentine's day. It's also part of my challenge over at Scrapbooker's Club House. You can find my challenge here. Rather than a card I made him a little book of 10 reasons I love him, everyday reasons. I used a Clear scraps tag album, Fancy Pants paper, transparency and rubons, Kaiser rhinestones, Savvy'n'Sassy ribbon, Stazon Ink and a Sakura glaze pen.

It was pretty quick to do and I gave it to him yesterday and he loves it.





Well that's it for today. I'm going to work on some card challenges out there in blogland and I'm working on a bunch of stuff for the Scrapbooker's Club House crop coming up. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely stunning!