Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Photo of the Week & Creatively Yours Sketch #10

Good afternoon. Today I have my Creatively Yours layout based on Ali's sketch #10. I'm working on "Me by the month" books for my boys. I take a picture every month to see how they change as the year goes by. This picture is of my littlest in January. Because he has a bright orange jacket I went with the Basic Grey Marrakech paper and brads. I also added Savvy'n'Sassy ric rac, Fancy Pants transparencies, American Craft Thickers, Making Memories tiny alphas, Maya Road chipboard and Glimmer mist.





Now on to something new for my blog. Paula put up a blog challenge at Savvy'n'Sassy to a "thing" of the week on our blogs. Seeing as I feel I need to work on my photography, I decided to do a photo of the week. So every week I'll try and post a photo I take. This week I have some flowers that I bought to brighten my house up for Easter. I love gerber daisies. They are one of my favorite flowers. Whenever I buy a bouquet of flowers it almost always has gerbers in it. Here is my picture:



That is it for today. I hope you are enjoying some lovely spring weather where you are. I'll be back tomorrow with some creations using my Savvy'n'Sassy April kit.

No comments: