I have some of the awesome products from ShortCuts. If you haven't had a chance to check these out you must. I love them. The clear cards are my favorite. You can play and play and never leave a fingerprint, which makes your cards so easy to do. Today I decided to play with one of the frosted cards. I also used Unity stamps, Fancy Pants paper, Prima flowers & Kaiser Rhinestones.
Make sure you stop by SheetLoad, Caardvarks & ShortCuts to see some more beautiful creations.
Also, check out the shout out to SheetLoad post here. This is super easy. Here are the details
- Create a Blog or Message Board* Post titled "Shout Out To SheetLoad". *Please make sure this is a Public Message Board and posting about SheetLoad does not violate any TOUs.
- Your post must include a little verbiage about SheetLoad, a picture of the July Cover, and a link to the current issue (July '09). (cover image URL: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_czeHIRGxSYI/SkrXGrBXFRI/AAAAAAAADOg/7Q3qMLuSFuQ/s400/July09_Cover_Web.jpg)
- Once you have posted your message, come back to this post and leave a comment with the DIRECT link to your "Shout Out" post.
*Link must go directly to your "Shout Out to SheetLoad Post", not a main page. Indirect links will be disqualified.
**Please note - any indirect links, or links that go to a non-shout out post, will be deleted before the final drawing takes place.
Example of a DIRECT (correct) link: http://sheetload.blogspot.com/2009/3/ShoutOut.html
Example of an INDIRECT (incorrect) link:
Rules and "the fine print"...
- Post must be up, and your link must be left here, no later than Thursday, July 30th at Midnight CST.
- Failure to link directly to the July SheetLoad issue post will result in disqualification for the prize.
- Failure to put a DIRECT link in your comment will result in disqualification.
- One (1) winner will be chosen at random using http://www.random.org/.
- Open to all Domestic and International readers
Good luck and get to shoutin'! :)
Do all that and link to the post at SheetLoad and you could win some awesome stamps from Squigglfly.
Well that's it for today. I'm just doing some catch up after spending a lovely weekend out at Panorama, BC. We had lots of fun. Hope you have a wonderful Sunday evening and I'll be back through out the week with some more creations.