Sunday, May 23, 2010

Happy Sunday

Good morning, I hope you are enjoying your long weekend. I have a wonderful day scrapbooking in Red Deer with some lovely ladies from Savvy'n'Sassy. It was so much fun.

Today I have my interpretation from Creatively Yours. Ali has come up with another fabulous sketch. Head over there to see all the DT creations.



This is my littlest on a hike last year. Where he gets the energy I do not know.



Well that's it for today. So far it's sunny out here but I have the feeling it won't stay that way for long. Have a great Sunday, see you next week!

3 comments:

Maria said...

Beautiful Ann! I love your scrapbook layouts. Have a great long weekend. Hugs, Maria

Liway said...

Beautiful Ann - great take on the sketch!! :)

Leah l'Orange said...

this is absolutely GORJE, Ann! love the papers, and how perfectly the photos coordinate! love it!