Friday, October 14, 2011

Creatively Yours Sketch #19-11

Good morning. I'm back from beautiful Nova Scotia. I had a great time. I took in some of the concerts that Celtic Colors put on. They were great. And I had a great time visiting with my family. Now it's back to the usual stuff at home.

Today I have my sketch and my interpretation for Creatively Yours. The photos were taken by Lisa McDonald a couple of years ago. I'm anxiously awaiting the photos she took 2 weeks ago, I'm sure they are great.




That's it for today enjoy your weekend.

3 comments:

Cheryl (C Mom Go) said...

Fabulous page to show off your awesome sketch. I love these photos of yours and this paper line....Wonderful creation!!!!!

Patchi said...

Gorgeous page -- the papers really showcase the fabulous photos!

I loved working with this sketch!

Veena said...

For me Your work is a masterpiece I love the color the design the layout good job!