Thursday, June 26, 2008

Last day of school!!!

Well it's the last day of school for the boys. We are all excited to be on summer holidays. Last day of soccer too. I can't tell you how excited we are to finish that.

So a couple of things...don't forget about my blog sketch challenge. You have until July 4 to link your cards.

Alicia at Sheet Load of cards has a fun and new idea. Head over to Sheet Load short cuts and check it out. I can't wait to get my hands on one of these babies!

Savvy 'n 'Sassy has their usual guest design team challenge that ends in a couple of days. I was fortunate enough to win in May and they are a great group of ladies. There is still time to enter.

Well that's it. Have a great day and I'm hoping to scrap on the weekend and have something to post on Monday. Oh and I'll have lots of fun challenges on Scrapshotz starting Monday as I get my turn as Guest Design team for cards (part of my winning the Hot Shotz contest). See you later!

No comments: