Friday, June 27, 2008

More exciting news!!

Hi all!

Well I've been keeping something under my hat for a few days and I've been bursting at the seams. Thankfully Rhea has put me out of my misery and I'm able to tell you that I have been invited to be on the design team at Savvy n Sassy. I'm so thrilled to be a part of this great team. The ladies there are so friendly and fun. If you haven't had the chance to check it out go over and join us. If you've been on my blog you know that I was the guest DT member back in May. They have ribbon kits every month. So you get a bunch of coordinating ribbon to play with. I can't wait to start.

Well July will be a busy month for me as I will be starting with Savvy n Sassy and I also have my Guest DT (cards) over at Scrapshotz. So I should be able to get out of this funk and have some cards and layouts to show you.

Have a fun and safe Canada day weekend.

1 comment:

Kiss my Paper Trimmer! said...

Congrats my Friend -- I am so proud and happy for ya! :)