Sunday, September 14, 2008

Let's Scrap Design Team



Good Sunday morning! I mentioned yesterday that I had some news. Well I'm joining the Let's Scrap Design team. I will be doing cards for the site. It's a brand new site, that has sketches for layouts and cards. I can't wait to get started. If you like sketches head over there and check it out. There is a very talented group of ladies there. I'm very excited to be on this team. I'll let you know when my first cards go up, sometime in October.

Also, remember tomorrow is the 15th and that means a new mini issue at SheetLoad of cards. My sketch and cards are featured this month. Check back tomorrow for a look.

Well that's it for today. I'm off to get the day started and hopefully do some cards and layouts. Have a great day.

1 comment:

Kiss my Paper Trimmer! said...

Congrats again Ann! So very happy for ya! and so totally deserving!!