Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Pagemaps!

The September cardmaps are out at Pagemaps. I was lucky enough to be asked to do a sample with one of Becky Flecks card sketches. Here is the sketch I received and the card I did with it. You can also download it with the other cards at Pagemaps. I was very excited to do this.



I used the Chatterbox Happy paper on this card. I just love this paper!

Also, check out this Halloween kit at Savvy'n'Sassy



It's amazing!! It includes the brand new Pink Paislee - Vintage Moon paper. I can't wait to get my hands on this one. You can find out more information here
including pictures of all of the individual pieces in this kit. You can't see everything in this picture. I can't figure out how to size it correctly to do that. I'm a little technically challenged, LOL!!

Oh and are you "Divalicious"?? More details on that later this week *wink*

No comments: