Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Creatively Yours ~ Noella's 50th sketch

Last week I mentioned that Noella over at Creatively Yours was celebrating her 50th sketch. All of us DT ladies got to work with this sketch and the catch was the layout had to be about ourselves. Well the ladies outdid themselves with this sketch. Here is my interpretation. I used Crate Paper, Savvy'n'Sassy ribbon, Maya Road velvet flowers, Kaiser pearls and my Martha Stewart Lace border punch.

It's a layout about my smile, which is changing. In a couple of months I'm getting braces. Yep, braces. My smile will never be the same!



Also, head over to SheetLoad. The March issue is available for download.

Don't forget about the RAK in yesterday's post. Have a great day and I'll be back tomorrow with my CPS card.

1 comment:

Kiss my Paper Trimmer! said...

What an adorable LO Ann!!! I think you have a beautiful smile! Have fun this w.end!!!!