Thursday, March 19, 2009

A Nest of Treasures

Good morning. Only 1 more day of winter!! I can't wait for spring. It's seemed like a long winter for us and I can't wait to see the flowers and hear the birds. We are landscaping this year and I've ordered a pear tree and a cherry tree for our backyard so I can't wait to get those planted. I know it'll be a couple of years until I see some fruit, but I'm still excited!

Ok on to the scrappy stuff. This month at Savvy'n'Sassy I got to work with the Nest of Treasures kit. I love the spring feel. This kit matches perfectly with the new My Mind's Eye Penny lane paper. Here are a few of the layouts I did with this kit:



Here are me and my guys on a hike last summer:



And another hike last summer. The boys loved this hollowed out tree:



And my little daredevil. You can just see it in his expression:



I also did some cards which I will show in the days to come. But if you love ribbon this is a jam packed kit and I had lots of fun with it.

That's it for today. I have a glamorous day of cleaning ahead. I think it's Spring cleaning time. Have a happy Thursday.

No comments: