First of all if you like the sketch and you've created a card then you need to read this below:
Do you just love the new sketch for a SET OF CARDS in SheetLoad of Cards?! Why not make a set of your own and be entered to win one (1) of the following stamp sets from There She Goes Clear Stamps...
And to be entered to win a gift certificate to get some really cool products:
It's time for our monthly "Shout Out" Challenge. Since you enjoy SheetLoad so much, help us get the word out about our little site.
In return you will be entered to win the following...
A $15 Gift Certificate to ShortCuts Online Store!
You can use your credit to purchase any of our handy products, including Gift Card Holder Folders, Clear & Frosted Card Blanks or Full Sheets, and Limited Time Buys* (*when applicable).
Here is what you have to do to be entered to win...
- Create a Blog or Message Board* Post titled "Shout Out To SheetLoad". *Please make sure this is a Public Message Board and posting about SheetLoad does not violate any TOUs.
- Your post must include a little verbiage about SheetLoad, a picture of the May Cover, and a link to the current issue (May '09). (cover image URL: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_czeHIRGxSYI/SfXzGAGvZLI/AAAAAAAACm0/4LFz6rSB-ZE/s400/May09_Cover_web.jpg)
- Once you have posted your message, come back to this post and leave your DIRECT link in the Mr Linky box below.
*Link must go directly to your "Shout Out to SheetLoad Post", not a main page. Indirect links will be disqualified.
**Please note - any indirect links, or links that go to a non-shout out post, will be deleted before the final drawing takes place.
Example of a DIRECT (correct) link: http://sheetload.blogspot.com/2009/3/ShoutOut.html
Example of an INDIRECT (incorrect) link:
Rules and "the fine print"...
- Post must be up, and your link must be left here, no later than Saturday, May 30th at Midnight CST.
- Failure to link directly to the May SheetLoad issue post will result in disqualification for the prize.
- Failure to put a DIRECT link in Mr Linky will result in disqualification.
- One (1) winner will be chosen at random using http://www.random.org/.
- Open to all Domestic and International readers
Good luck and get to shoutin'! :)
So head over to SheetLoad of Cards. Give a "shout out" and post your creation there.