Thursday, May 7, 2009

A tag!

Good morning! Creatively Yours has some exciting things going on for the month of May. Look at this:

*A new Challenge will be issued on Mondays throughout May.

* Must use the CY sketch posted to complete each challenge

* email all of your CY Challenge LOs and cards to Ali by May 29th midnight YOUR time at pete ali @ eastlink .ca with no spaces.

*****PLEASE INCLUDE THE SKETCH NUMBER, your name and your blog addy! (Missing information makes it hard to complete my work. Thanks for your consideration.)*****

* LOs will be shared here at CY on on May 30th

*Prize draw and announcement of winner will be made May 31st


AND there is still time for the DT call. Trust me, apply, these ladies are awesome to work for. You can find the details in this post. You have until May 15.

Now I have a tag to show you based on a sketch from Creatively Yours. I must admit when I saw it was a tag sketch I was kind of "freaked". I don't usually do tags. But I'm pretty happy with how this turned out. I used the new Chatterbox paper, Savvy'n'Sassy ribbon, Martha Stewart Border punch and Prima flowers.



Well that's it for today. I'll be back tomorrow with the first of "SheetLoad Friday". Have a great day.

No comments: