Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Creatively Yours Sketch #56

Good morning, the last day in June, I can't believe where this month has gone. It' has flown by. Today I have a Creatively Yours layout to share with you. First before I forget, check out this post. All you have to do is make a bookmark based on the sketch to be entered for a RAK. And let me tell you, my bookmark came together super fast. So you have time.

Ok on to my layout. Here is the sketch and layout.






I used Fancy Pants paper and glitter cuts, 7 gypsies tags, Bazzill Flowers, Making Memories brads and letters and Savvy'n'Sassy ribbon.

That's it for today. I'm off to take my boys out to buy some books for the summer. They are big readers and I promised if they had good report cards we'd go out and get some books. Well it's time for me to pay up! LOL. Have a great day.

No comments: