Thursday, June 18, 2009

A special mini book

Good morning. Today I have a mini book that I worked on last month to show you. There are a lot of pictures in this post, it's a long one. I made a book to showcase our photos from our anniversary trip to Waterton, AB last August. We had such a great time I thought a mini book would be perfect. I love mini books because they are small and easy to flip through.

Materials used: Maya Road album, sheers and chipboard; 7 Gypsies paper, embellishments, gaffer tape & tags; Prima flowers; Crochet flowers by Martina Brill; American Craft Thickers, Savvy'n'Sassy ribbon and probably a bunch of other little embellishments.













I hope you enjoyed looking if you head over to Savvy'n'Sassy you can see the challenge I posted based on this book here and there is a sale on mini books in the store too. You can find that here. I hope you have a great day and get some scrapping time too.

6 comments:

Katie Skiff said...

Very cool...I love mini books, and this is great. And I love ribbon, so I need to head over there!!

Jessica G. said...

Amazing mini book! So elegant -- I really like the vellum (?) journalling tags and the interactive tag accents. Beautiful photos are the perfect final touch!!

Heather the Mooselover said...

Your mini book is to die for! Wow- what a great way to capture the memories of your trip.

Iona said...

I love your mini book and your inspiration to all of us that visit. I visit daily and get inspired every time.

I left you a present on my blog and hope that you will stop by and pick it up.

http://ionascropshoppe.blogspot.com/

Hugs for a blessed weekend. Iona

Kelly Landers said...

WOW!! Amazing mini album!

Donna E. said...

this is beautiful! i always struggle creating mini-books.. i love this!