Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Creatively Yours Sketch #18

Good morning! Half way through the week. It's another busy one here. But we have been enjoying incredible weather so I can't complain.

Today I have sketch #18 from Creatively Yours. I'd love to see your interpretations of this sketch if you do it. These are so much fun to use as a starting point.

For this sketch I decided to use some pictures from our hike in Kananaskis a few weeks ago. My boys amazed me that day. They did 10KM! We got to the look out point and there was another 1K up to the top that was really steep and hard for little legs but they were determined to go. So we did and they made it up and down no problem. They were so proud of themselves when they got to the top (and mom was proud too!). It was a great day.




I used more Bo Bunny paper (Flutter Butter this time) for this layout. I'm in love with it as I said a couple of days back. I think all this week has been Bo Bunny.

Well that's it for today. Another gorgeous day here, I'm off to start the day and get those little boys off to school. Have a wonderful Wednesday.

No comments: