Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Creatively Yours Tuesday

I have been a bad blogger! The last 2 weeks in our house have just been crazy. Between getting back to school and a whirlwind trip to Las Vegas and 2 Labor day parties, the scrapping (and the blog) got seriously neglected. I'm hoping to get back into the swing today. I'm working feverishly to get my work done before my deadlines and I should have lots more to show over the next few days.

So on to the scrap stuff. Noella created an awesome 6x12 sketch for Creatively yours this week. It was a fun one to do. I decided to pull out some Christmas pictures to play with.






I used MME paper, Kaiser bling, Sizzix tree die and AC Thickers.

Have a wonderful evening.

1 comment:

Ali said...

Soooo gorgeouws my friend! My pleasure to be able to count you among the S:CY Designers, Ann. THANK YOU.