Thursday, April 15, 2010

April's Copic Club Reveal day at Savvy'n'Sassy

***Warning, this is a long post***

Good morning! I am so excited today. It's the first Copic Club reveal day at . If you want to start or add to your marker collection this is the way to do it. You will not find these markers any cheaper. Here are a few of the details:

COPIC CLUB #1 - $11.50/month - Each month (around the 15th) you will get to choose TWO marker colors from the available instore stock. This works out to $5.75 per marker, which is a screamin' deal!

COPIC CLUB #2 - $16.50/month - Each month (around the 15th) you will get to choose THREE marker colors from the instore stock. This works out to $5.50 per marker which is INSANE!!! Yes, Rhea has lost her mind!!!

Along with your markers, if you are a member of the Copic Club, you can pick up additional markers at the time you submit your monthly choices for only $6.00 per marker (Copic Club pricing)!! That way if you want to build your collection FASTER you will be able to do so rapidly and get Copic Club pricing on the markers to boot!! Regular store pricing on the markers is going to be $6.50. Most likely you will have your Copic Club orders shipped with your regular orders in your pizza box, but if you do need them shipped separately, they will be sent as letter mail. You can check your individual rate on the shipping information page.

Your first month you also have the option of adding the Blender pen to your order at your Copic Club monthly prices. So $5.75 for the 2 marker club or $5.50 for the 3 marker club.

Also, the first 50 people in the club receive a Copic Marker Hand color chart and a Copic Color Wheel print out in their first month.


You can find out more details and sign up here. Or feel free to email me and I can help you out.

Now on to my cards:

Using: Blender, E00, RV10, B00, B06,E35, E43 R37 R85 E95



Using: Blender E00 RV10 RV34 Y38 YR68 E35 E37 E43 E97



Using: Blender B00 R46 E35 E37 E00 RV10



Using: Blender B93 Y38 B37 C1



Using: Blender C1 B93 RV34



Using: Blender B00 B06 B04 E00 RV10 YG13 E35 E39 E49



Ok phew, long post. Like I said if you don't want to sign up in the forum feel free to email me or leave a post here. I'll hook you up *wink*. Have a great day. I'm off to Camp Cropping tomorrow so I'll be MIA this weekend. I'm also going to a Copic Certification class on Sunday, I'm super excited about that!

1 comment:

Joaniebolognie said...

WOWZERS! i love your cards!!!! I am new to using copics so I am thrilled to hear about the copic club....going to sign up now! I'll be hitting your blog regurally....love your work!