Saturday, April 10, 2010

Creatively Yours Saturday

Happy Saturday everyone. I hope you have a fun weekend planned. I'm off to the gym in a bit, I'm training for a 5K in a month. I started a little late this year with my training so we'll see if I have it in me.

Today I have another one of Noella's fabulous Guest DT sketches at Creatively Yours. This one was so much fun to work with.



This is my son on Christmas morning with his new iPod touch. He was so surprised and so happy to get it. It was our big Christmas moment!



Well that is it for today. I'm off to train and maybe do some scrapping. Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Maria said...

Oh wow, loving these scrapbooking sketches and your take on them is marvelous. So inspiring Ann. Hugs, Maria

Hampers said...

Your scrapbooking skills look great. All your illustration looks amazing. You seems to be a great example of artistic and creative person.