Friday, September 10, 2010

The Scrapettes are back!

TGIF!

We are back to work at the Town Scrapper. Make sure to pop by and see what we are cooking up! And speaking of cooking, this weeks challenge is a recipe created by me. You can play along at the Town Scrapper blog. So here is the recipe:

1 cardstock color
2 patterned paper
3 types of embellishments
1 stamped image
2 ribbons

I'd love to see what you come up with. Here is my interpretation. I used Sophie feeding the birds. And the copics I used were: E21, E31, E37, E43, E50, R20, R35, R37, RV11, RV13, BG72, BG49, C1, airbrushed with BG0000 & E55



Make sure to stop by and see what the other Scrapettes have come up with. Have a great day!

4 comments:

Maria said...

Gorgeous card Ann! Love your layout and your colouring. Those flowers are fab too with the pearl centres. Have a great weekend. Hugs, Maria

FitterTwit said...

Ann... what a GREAT card! I love the image and the flowers and the stitching and.... well, dang it! I just love it! hahahahaha! :)

Robin McK said...

Hey Ann!

This card is adorable - so fun and cheerful...great job!

Paradise Irrigation said...

Thankks great blog post