Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I'm a really bad blogger!

Ok yes, I've been absolutely MIA for 2 weeks. We were in Las Vegas for one of the (we had a great time with some great friends). And then the whole back to school stuff got in the way. We are going to a brand new school this year and it takes a lot of volunteer man power to get it up and running. So I've been working on that. AND I'm going to be teaching some classes at Scrapbooker's Bliss here in Calgary, so I'm working hard on those.

So in the last couple of weeks Ali has put up a couple of wonderful sketches at Creatively Yours. So here is what I've come up with.

This is the August 27th sketch. Our anniversary was August 29th and I thought I'd do a layout of me and my guy. We've been married 12 years now.




These pictures were taken by Lisa McDonald

And last Friday's sketch and my little guy who is full of personality!




Make sure to stop by Creatively Yours the wonderfully talented Lisa Imthorn is our guest designer this month.

I promise to be back later this week. We are back at work at the Town Scrapper on Friday and we are still working hard with copics at Savvy'n'Sassy. Have a super day!

No comments: