Friday, August 20, 2010

Creatively Yours Sketch 45-10

Good morning. Another crazy week at our house. We spent the first part of it in Invermere, BC. That is a gorgeous area of Canada, we had lots of fun. Now I'm getting little boys ready for their first fishing trip with Dad.

On to the scrappy stuff. Today I have my Creatively Yours interpretation. I used some more Greece pictures. This is the lovely island of Hydra, there are no cars on this island, the only motorized vehicles are garbage trucks. I love it, it was amazing.




Well that's it for today, I hope you have a great weekend.

2 comments:

Monica said...

Wow! How beautiful everything is... so well blended. It all flows so well.

melody said...

fabulous lo chickie! that's interesting about the vehicles! and wow...awesome pics! i would love to visit there