Tuesday, October 6, 2009

A blog award

The wonderfully talented Julie passed this award along to me this week. She does some stunning work, head over there and check it out.



Here's the info on the blog award:

* Say thank you and give a link to the presenter of the award
* Share “10 Honest Things” about myself
* Present the award to 9 other bloggers whose blogs I find brilliant in content and/or design or to those who have encouraged me
* Be sure to tell the 9 bloggers chosen that you are giving them the Honest Scrap award and provide the guidelines for them

10 Honest things about me:

1. I'm a neat freak!
2. I wear my warm woolie socks when I'm at home.
3. I'm a worrier, I worry about anything and everything
4. I love my coffee and can't live without it
5. I love being a mom, it's the best thing I ever did. I don't regret not having a career either.
6. I sometimes do more than I should and really tire myself out. I'm working on that one
7. I am a morning person, I'm up early and I love the quiet house first thing in the morning.
8. I hate bugs, I mean I really hate them
9. If I could I'd travel the world
10. I'm a home body. My favorite thing to do is stay at home and putter around.

9 bloggers who I love:

Ali
Robin
Kelly
Lisa
Kimmy
Virginia
Michelle
Donna
Tanisha


1 comment:

Kimmy said...

awww thanks for picking me :) I'll post mine up soon. I'm a homebody too.