Saturday, October 3, 2009

A Creatively Yours Layout

Good morning. It's a busy day in our household today. Some little boy is having a birthday party! So we are busy getting ready for that (you got to love blogger's scheduler!).

So today I have a sketch from Creatively Yours. Also, before I forget you must go there and check out this post. Here is your chance to shine, and these sketches are so easy to use. Here is what I did this week:





I used some 3 Bugs on this layout. And the little houses are chipboard that I covered with paper. This is a special layout for me. It's me and my sisters outside the house where we grew up. It sold in June and I miss it. But as my mom says memories are easy to take with you.

Well that's it for today. Have a lovely weekend and I'll be back next week with some more creations.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

What a fun layout Ann, love the papers!

Ali said...

Ann, I love this LO, and you know I LOVE 3 Bugs! I think what your Mom said is perfect BTW! Excellent advice... :) TYFS and posting this! ~ Ali