Saturday, October 31, 2009

Creatively Yours News

Today I have some exciting news! Creativly Yours has announced their new design team. I'm thrilled to be the Senior Design Team member for the site. This is my 3rd term and I just love it. The sketches are so easy to work with and the site is so inspiring. Also joining the team are these lovely ladies:

Helen Hollinger
Victoria Warren-Mears
Irit Shalom
Carla Robinson
Vivi Rahman
Michelle Hodges
Janis Medina
Pam Sandy
Misty Miller
Jennifer Cassista
Sherry Owens


You can read more about them here. I can't wait to see all their lovely work.

So today I have a library pocket that I did for Creatively Yours. I decided to make it into a Christmas card. I'm all about Christmas cards right now as I have to get over 120 made!




Materials: My Mind's Eye paper and diecuts, Making Memories brads, Stampin Up punch, Savvy'n'Sassy ribbon & my sewing machine.

Well that's it for today, have a safe and fun Halloween!!


2 comments:

pamala said...

Looks fab! CAn't wait to work with you at CYS!

wustaz said...

how cute is that..... thanks for pointing me in this amazing direction. can't wait to work with you for the next 5 mths of so