Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Cupcake Delight

Good morning!

Today I have some of my Savvy'n'Sassy projects to share with you. This is the new February ribbon kit...Cupcake Delight. You can see more details here. Also, there is still time to apply for the DT call here. And a little teaser...there is something exciting in the works at Savvy'n'Sassy. So stay tuned, pretty soon I'll let you in on it and you will want to hear what we are up to over there!

On to my projects. Today I have my layouts, next week I'll post some cards.



This first one uses the brand new Basic Grey Origins. I think this is my favorite collection to date. Someone said it was definitely "Ann" colors. This is my handsome DH while we were on a hike last summer.



Here is my littlest while we were on the same hike. He's so full of personality. I used some Bo Bunny on this layout



More Bo Bunny for this one. This is my and my sister after we ran 5K last Mother's Day. I did it in under 35 minutes and I am pretty happy with that time considering it was my first race.



Hope you have a great day, thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Ali said...

Oh what beautiful pages from a gorgeous Ribbon Kit!

And congrats on the 5K, you did AWESOME! That smile says it all, LOL!

The page with Kyle is a fave for me d/t the unusual "guy" colours used: with 3 boys, 1 girl here, I LOVE it!

The "mountain man" is a gem of a page-- GREAT job. I love all the papers you chose, you;'re so very very good at that, Ann!

WTG all around!