Friday, February 19, 2010

Humble Pie Friday!

TGIF! Today is a big day here. My little guy is getting a leadership award at school this afternoon and he has no idea. I can't wait to see the look on his face when they call him up.

On to the Humble Pie challenge. This week was to use only ONE type of embellishment. You could use as many as you like of it but it's only one. So I used flowers with Flower Maggie, who is my favorite Humble Pie stamp.



Well that's it for today, I'm going to spend the weekend cheering on our Canadian athletes. Have a wonderful weekend

1 comment:

Maria said...

Beautiful card Ann! Love the DP and your colouring of Maggie is fab. COngrats to your son for the award - what a proud moment for mom and dad! I'll be cheering alongside you this weekend as well. Hugs, Maria