Monday, February 1, 2010

Magnolia Monday

Good morning!

First I have to wish a Happy birthday to the greatest man in the world. My hubby is celebrating his birthday today and I don't know what I'd do with out him! Happy birthday, love you!!

On to some scrappy stuff. Today I have a Magnolia card. On the Humble pie blog we will be showcasing stamps that Phebe carries at the Town Scrapper. Check out the blog for some more great creations. She has this cute Magnolia below, Cupid Tilda. And she also carries the Prima flowers I have on my card. They are gorgeous.



The Town Scrapper has these stamps in the store. And if you want some of these cute stamps you can give her an email. She carries a bunch of Magnolias (and other great stamps like CC Designs) AND she has a great promotion on right now. By one get the second one 1/2 off on ALL stamps. She has extended this great sale until February 14th!!

Well that's it for today. I'm off to get the day going, it's a busy one. Have a happy Monday.

2 comments:

Maria said...

Gorgeous card Ann! Love the image and how you've coloured her. The sentiment is perfect. It's always a pleasure to visit your blog and spend some time ooohing at your creations. Hugs, Maria

KarenB said...

What a sweet image and a lovely card. Thanks for visiting my blog :)