Friday, January 29, 2010

Humble Pie Friday!

Yay it's Friday! I hope you all had a great week.

Today it's Humble pie Friday again. I have the latest challenge from the Humble Pie blog. This week it's all about flowers. You must use at least FIVE flowers on your card and patterned paper doesn't count. I layered mine to make a spot for Maggie to sit on. I used some Bo Bunny paper, Prima and Bazzill flowers, and I colored her with my Copics



Make sure to stop by the Humble Pie blog to see all the DT creations and to enter your card to win. Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

Katie Skiff said...

Very cute Ann!! Very bright and cheery!!

Bonnie said...

What a cutie-patootie!! Love that big strawberry - makes me hungry!

Zoe said...

soooo cute! love the layout. Such nice colours.

Zoe (Aus)

Phebe Meeder said...

ilove this card and its absolutely gorgeous with the color combo

Leah l'Orange said...

she's fab, Ann! i love the colours with that GORGEOUS chocolate... those Bazzill flowers are some of my faves! that PP is so soft and pretty!

Unknown said...

Love this card! your dps are so very yummy! love the pink, green,and brown flower! Your Maggie is so very sweet!
Blessings,
Kim xXx