Friday, January 15, 2010

Humble Pie Friday!

It's all about the bling!

TGIF!! This week has been not fun at our house, I'm so thankful it's the weekend.

Today I have my Humble Pie Challenge for the week. It's to use at least 2 types of bling. I used stickles, rhinestones and I used some smooch which seems pretty "blingy" to me. Here is my card:



Materials: October Afternoon paper, Fiskars border punch, Kaiser rhinestones, Smooch, Stickles, sewing machine.

Be sure to stop by the Humble pie blog to see all the other wonderful DT creations.

Have a super weekend!

2 comments:

Leah l'Orange said...

love the papers you've used here, Ann, and that sentiment - oooohhh, i have a weakness for those tiny letters!

gorgeous card, my Baker friend! :)

Maria said...

Fab card Ann! Love the layout and colour combo. Have a great weekend. Hugs, Maria