Thursday, January 7, 2010

One little word for 2010

Good morning. It's back to the daily routine here. I love routine so I'm happy. I'll miss having the boys around though.

Today I have my one little word to share. I love this idea that Ali Edwards came up with. It helps to focus us for the year. Last year I chose perseverance. And that sure worked. This year I thought long and hard and I came up with:

ACCEPTANCE

I want to accept the things I can't change with grace. Instead of fighting them and making myself unhappy. Life is short and you have do the best you can to enjoy it while you are here. So acceptance is my goal for the year.

Well I'm off for today. I'll be back tomorrow with my Humble Pie challenge.

Happy Name day Dad. I hope you are having a great party in the great beyond. Miss you!



1 comment:

Leah l'Orange said...

i think that one word is an EXCELLENT choice, Ann!

i haven't chosen my word for the year yet, but i've seen some great ones!

good luck, and i hope 2010 is a FABULOUS one for you!