Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A little tutorial

Good morning! I know I've been MIA. But I still have little boys off from school. They go back tomorrow. It's been fun having them home. Yesterday we got to go and see "Cloudy with a chance of meatballs". Super cute movie, we highly recommend it.

On to some scrappy stuff. I did this pocket card for the Humble Pie tutorial this week. If you want the instructions you can go here. It's really easy and makes a great card.

I used Blueberry Tilda (Magnolia). I got her from Phebe at the Town Scrapper. She has a bunch of Magnolia stamps. They are turning into my new favorite. I think because they are fun to color and I love my Copics right now.




Well that's it for today. I'll be back tomorrow. I've been struggling with my one little word for 2010. I did this last year following Ali Edwards lead. I choose perseverance for last year. I've narrowed it down for 2 for this year and I'll post about it tomorrow.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Ali said...

Oh- how sweet, sweet sweet! Just adorable. Your copic- colouring work is gorgeous. WTG!

Maria said...

This is gorgeous Ann and the tutorial was amazing! Thanks for sharing it and I will try it out for sure. Happy 2010, Maria