Monday, January 11, 2010

Magnolia Monday

Good morning. Hope you had a great weekend. I'm feeling old. I now have a 10 year old at home! Where did the time go.

Today I'm starting a few weeks of Magnolia Monday. I will have a different Magnolia card each Monday to share with you. If you want to see these cards in person, Phebe at the Town Scrapper has them in here store. And if you want some of these cute stamps you can give her an email. She carries a bunch of Magnolias (and other great stamps like CC Designs) AND she has a great promotion on right now. By one get the second one 1/2 off on ALL stamps. So definitely drop her a line.

On to my card. This is the lovely Blueberry Tilda. I love her.



Materials: Magnolia stamp (Blueberry Tilda), October Afternoon paper, Prima flowers, spellbinders, Making Memories tiny alphas, sewing machine.

I also got the Prima flowers from the Town Scrapper

That's it for today, have a happy Monday!

3 comments:

Maria said...

Fabulous card Ann! Great colouring and loving the layout, embellies and papers. I think Fabulous pretty well sums it up! Hugs, Maria

Melanie said...

Good morning Ann! lol...looks like we both had a "Magnolia Monday" today...I posted one too! Your card is so pretty...I just love the colour scheme! You've coloured Tilda beautifully...and those flowers are just perfect!

Melanie

Phebe Meeder said...

Love the blue...Love the card.It is stunning.