Monday, January 25, 2010

Magnolia Monday

Happy Monday!! I can't believe it's the last week of January. Today I have another Magnolia card. If you want to see these cards in person, Phebe at the Town Scrapper has them in here store. And if you want some of these cute stamps you can give her an email. She carries a bunch of Magnolias (and other great stamps like CC Designs) AND she has a great promotion on right now. By one get the second one 1/2 off on ALL stamps. She has extended this great sale until February 14th!!

On to my card. I used Daisy Bucket paper, Prima flowers and rhinestones, Copics, Magnolia (Dinner Tilda & bench)& my sewing machine.



Well that's it for today, I'm off to start my week! Be back soon.

1 comment:

Maria said...

Gorgeous card Ann! Magnolias are one of my faves too along with the Daisy Bucket DP and Prima flowers. Love your colouring and the sewing on the card. Hugs, Maria