Monday, January 26, 2009

2 Sketches 4 You ~January 26

Good afternoon. I'm back! This weekend was lots of fun. We got lots accomplished and had a wonderful dinner with some friends on Saturday. I didn't get to my scrap desk until this morning however. So today I have my 2 Sketches 4 you card. I followed the 2 Sketches DT and had a cupcake theme. I also used up some Basic Grey Sugared. Have to make room for the new stuff *wink*. The rest are Inkadinkado stamps, Spellbinders, stickles, Copic Markers and Savvy'n'Sassy ribbon.



Now I'm also giving you a "head's up". Starting on February 1st and for the next 5 months I'm going to be giving away gift certificates to Savvy'n'Sassy. Yep you read right and I'm not going to make you jump through too many hoops to be entered!! So make sure to check back on February 1st for the first giveaway.

Also, if you live in the Calgary area don't forget to check out the March Madness Crop being held on March 7th. It's going to be fun. Lots of great prizes. The grand prize is a Big Shot donated by Stampin' Up demonstrator Char Smith!!!

Well that's it for today. I'll be back with my CPS card tomorrow. Have a happy Monday.

18 comments:

Ann said...

Yumm-y! Love the sparkle and that fab ribbon!

~Lori Roop said...

Great paper and lovely ribbon! Pretty!

Hanneke van der Linde said...

What a wonderful card!!

Bex said...

Love your card - really gorgeous.
I too am making way for new lines (as always!!)
So now you have made a card you have permission to buy paper to make 20 more :)
Love Bex

Laura Davis said...

Cute, cute, cute Ann! I love all the details:)
Laura

Savitri said...

Very cute! Love the design!

Ha, saw the CPS sketch. Wow, uhm, blew me away. I thought of making something but after seeing the sketch I'm a bit stump :)

**Nancy** said...

Your card is absolutely gorgeous!!!

cnelson said...

beautiful!

Unknown said...

Oh wow, what a 'delicious' take on Laura's sketch, LOVE the warm rich colors you used here!

Lea L. said...

So loving those yummy cupcakes! Great job with the sketch!

~Lea

Unknown said...

So beautiful! I love the rich sophisticated color palette and the bit of sparkle too!

Katie said...

I love that you did a cupcake card too....and it is beautiful! Nice work!

Katie

Ewonne said...

WOW!!! This is just ravishing! Love the color combination!
TFS!!!

Deanna said...

Great card, lovin the pattern paper you mixed!

Angela said...

Great card, love that ribbon...

~amy~ said...

Gorgeous cupcake card...love the rich colors!

Michele Kovack said...

What a yummy card! Love the pretty colors and the black scalloped circle behind the images! (looks like it it stitched? LOVE it!)

Erum Tasneem said...

loove the colours that you have chosen! Your card looks gorgeous!
Hugs from Pakistan!
VIBGYOR Krafts