Thursday, January 29, 2009

Creatively Yours and a "tag"

Good morning. Today I have my Creatively Yours layout for the month. I got this amazing sketch from Noella and here is what I did. I used Fancy Pants paper, transparency and die cuts. I also used some Maya Road sheers, American Craft Thickers, Daisy Bucket rubons and my sewing machine.

You must go to the Creatively Yours and see Evelien's take on the sketch. It's amazing!!





Now I have a tag, that I've neglected. The very talented Evelien tagged me with this award.



The rules:
1). Post a link of the person who gave you this award.
2). Nominate 5 other people and give a link to their sites
3). Let your nominators know that they got an award from you.
4). Put a logo of the award on the blog

Here are my 5 tags, some very talented women:
1. Virginia
2. Noella
3. Aleks
4. Dalis
5. Ellen

That's it for today. I'm hoping to scrap once I get my little guy to school, we are off to a doctor's appointment. Oh and I'll be back with some news tomorrow or Saturday. Enjoy your day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ann,
Thanks girl! I will do this in the afternoon!!! but I wanted to say thanks!!!

-- dalis