Friday, January 2, 2009

January SheetLoad

Good afternoon! I've had a busy morning. I've got 3 lasagnas cooked and in the freezer and made some wonderful granola bars (thanks for the recipe Virginia). I'm taking a little break and then I'm off to make a black forest cake from scratch for my oldest son who's birthday party is tomorrow. It was a special request so hopefully I can come through. Oh and I'm in total denial about his birthday, I can't believe he'll be 9!!

The January issue of SheetLoad is ready. I made the cover! LOL. It's based on my sketch. If you do a card I'd love to see it, just link me to your creation.



I made some cards last night, I still have to take a picture. I'll be back tomorrow to show you. Have a great Friday night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ann I love you work and creativity.. You inspire me to do both my pages and my cards. You have a gift card holder in this issue .. do you possibly have the instructions for that card? I would love to try it if you will share. Keep up the good work. Thanks Tracy
www.tjstamp_time@stampinup.net