Thursday, January 15, 2009

RAK winner & a Savvy'n'Sassy creation

Good morning. As promised I have my RAK winner below.

First I have a creation I did with the Savvy'n'Sassy kit. I got to work with the Patchwork Quilt kit. It's very springy and fun. What I did is took one of the Maya Road tins that held my sheers and altered it for a little card holder. I made 4 cards to go with it as well. The paper is Fancy Pants Arctic Chill. I also used
Stamping Bella Stamps, Martha Stewart edge punch and Copic Markers.




Ok and now on to the RAK:

Random Sequence Generator

Here is your sequence:

* 13

AMANADA!!! Congrats. I'll get your address and mail this out to you.

Thanks it for today, I have a very busy one ahead, volunteering and appointments. Off to enjoy the balmy 10 degrees it's going to be today!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

magnifique, tes cartes sont superbes j'adore, c'est finement travaillé, bravo , Maryse

Anonymous said...

Hey Ann! I got my goodies yesterday! :D THANK YOU!!! :D xo Amanda