Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Some Thank you cards

Good morning. Happy Hump day!! I hope your first week back to the daily grind is going well. I love my routine. I find I just work so much better that way.

Today I have 4 cards to show you. I totally ran out of thank you cards over the holidays and I have to replenish my stash. The lovely Dalis posted a challenge over at Savvy'n'Sassy to do 4 thank you cards. You can find the post here. Well here is what I came up with. I used some of the Basic Grey Offbeat paper (thank you Linda!!), Savvy'n'Sassy ribbon, Imaninisce stamps, Hero Arts stamps and some American Craft chipboard. I came up with this little set. Very bright and cheery, perfect for the winter blahs.






Ok I'm off, have a great day everyone! And don't forget about the RAK in the previous post.

2 comments:

TanishaRenee said...

beautiful cards Ann!

Kiss my Paper Trimmer! said...

I thought you were missing mojo??? You have been making some awesome cards Ann! Very nice work!