Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy Saturday

Well we are shoveling again at our house. I can't believe this snow! A busy day here. My oldest is having his birthday party. His best bud is coming over for a sleep over. And the big news around here is my littlest guy has a loose tooth!! I can't believe it, they are growing up too fast.

Ok so on to the scrappy stuff, LOL. I had the great pleasure of working with Ali's very first sketch at Creatively Yours. I really enjoyed this sketch. Here is the sketch.




And my creation using Crate Paper, Fancy Pants glitter cuts, American Craft Thickers, Maya Road sheers and Kaiser pearls.



On a sad note one of the Creatively Yours DT has passed away. Beverley Todd was a very talented lady and she also interpreted Ali's sketch. You can see her final layout at Creatively Yours.

Well that's it. Now that most of my housework and baking are done I'm hoping to spend the day at my scrap desk. I'll be back this week with some more creations and a RAK!!!

No comments: